About the position:
BRIGHT’s Commercial Product Manager will be the owner of our product portfolio with responsibility to ensure high return on investment (ROI.) You will work closely with our Design manager to translate ideas into commercial product solutions in line with BRIGHT’s overall strategy. You will also work on a daily basis with our marketing and sales team to maximize the commercial potential in our product range.
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Defining and coordinating product requirements in close collaboration with R&D, Sales and Marketing functions
- Analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products.
- Follow and analyze market trends
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Test marketing product features, releases.
- Support Sales/Marketing in development of product marketing strategies (pricing,
advertising & product launches)
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Background in solar and/or consumer electronics product management is preferred
- Sourcing experience from Asia preferred
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills (Norwegian/English spoken and written)
The job is located in central Oslo, Norway.
Apply within July 27th by sending your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about the position can be sent to BRIGHT’s COO, Olle Elander, at tlf: (0046) 70 260 088.