The solar energy market is undergoing major and exciting changes. BRIGHT is a Norwegian solar product company catering to anyone who needs to be less depended on the electrical grid, whether by choice or by off-grid or bad-grid communities.
Are you interested in solar and clean energy solutions and want to take an active part in this exciting development? Do you have experience working with bringing the outside world into an organization? BRIGHT Products AS is looking for an off and bad -grid Product analyst. As a Product analyst manager at BRIGHT you will be responsible for understanding market needs, driving product strategy and plans (that align with company strategy), and ensuring product alignment across company departments and teams You will be part of our R&D department where you will work closely with our technical engineer Mohammed and Line who is leading the R&D and manufacturing department. Line and Mohammed are in need of a colleague that can focus on the market outside whilst they focus internally on the product and services.
Key areas of responsibility and duties:
· Identifying and unlocking the market aligned to the company goals and objectives
· Identify market opportunities and drive initiatives to support sales initiatives.
· Work with product design team to analyze and clarify product and service requirements
· Driving product strategy and plans (that align with company strategy).
· Assist in the deployment of new products with timeline and budget assumptions.
· Collaborate product launches with marketing and sales department.
· Work with the business team and key stakeholders to define scope, costs and timelines for updating existing products and implementing new products.
· Work with product design team to understand product feasibility and limitations.
· Ensuring product alignment across company departments and teams.
· Relevant higher education (Bachelor/Master)
· Relevant work experience in project management (preferably experience from product management and/or product development)
· Interest in clean Energy solutions – Solar or even technical background from energy, software or electronics.
· Good financial, analytical and strategic business understanding
· Ability to synthesize complex data into actionable goals
· Project manager skills
· Team player, strong communication skills
· Microsoft office and basic IT knowledge. Familiarity with product management tools and ability to learn new tools quickly.
· Fluent oral and written English. Norwegian and/or Chinese is a plus.
· Design thinking
· Self driven, energetic and driven by achieving good results.
· Market-oriented, curious and innovative, with the ability to see opportunities and create growth and added value for Bright and customers.
· Structured with a focus on progress and implementation.
· Relationship builder with ability and interest in networking
Can you fill this role?
Submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by the 15th of October.